Working for a top-tier law firm, where the bar is set high, but offering at the same time all the warmth, personal approach and great atmosphere any attorney needs to deliver top-notch work.
Our client, Tiberghien is an independent law firm specialized in all fields of taxation, providing advice and litigation services to private, corporate and institutional clients.
Tiberghien has a multidisciplinary approach and completes its tax advice with advice on family (patrimonial) law, family governance and compliance.
To deliver on its ambitions and current growth Tiberghien is currently looking for a Junior Associate to join its Private Clients team!
Tiberghien is looking for motivated people who are eager to learn in a stimulating environment.
• What does our ideal candidate look like?
• You have a master’s degree in law and an additional degree in taxation.
• You have between 0 and 3 years’ experience.
• You are able to make thorough legal analyses and provide practical solutions.
• You are have a passion for this field and work meticulously.
• You have good communication skills.
• You are Dutch-speaking with a good knowledge of the other national language as well as English.
• You enjoy working in a team, but are also very independent.
• You are eager to learn, creative, persistent and discrete.
What’s in it for you?
Come to work with us if you like:
• To broaden your expertise within a multidisciplinary tax practice with an international dimension.
• To focus on quality and thorough individual guidance. An inspiring work environment in a growing company and be part of a passionate team
• To get all the advantages of working for a reputable firm, but at the same time with great attention in creating a young, pleasant and flexible environment.
• To work in a highly professional, yet warm and personal atmosphere with dynamic colleagues and excellent support from top-tier attorneys.
• Competitive compensation package.
Contact Tina De Maere (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call +32 483 667 014.
When you apply, we will keep your CV and other personal data you give us in our database in accordance with our privacy notice.