Will you be our new associate? We are hiring
– You have a keen interest in dispute resolution, arbitration and ADR.
– You want to work on high profile cases and are eager to learn from experienced lawyers.
– You have proven to be an outstanding student or to have started a promising career path
– You have the ambition to enhance your knowledge of dispute resolution, and arbitration and ADR in particular
– You have excellent computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) on a Mac or a PC
– You have an excellent command of Dutch and English, and a good command of French
– You are a team player: you work independently but supplement our team
– You work hard, and you play hard
– Prepare procedures (research, draft writs, requests, briefs, and memoranda)
– Prepare correspondence to clients and counsel
– Attend hearings and make oral presentations
What you may expect from us
– A team of experienced and knowledgeable colleagues who will help you become a better lawyer
– An informal working environment
– The possibility to work partially from home
Who we are
– PETILLION is a boutique law firm specialising in dispute resolution, national and international arbitration, and ADR, focusing on intellectual property law and IT law.
– Our offices are located on the west side of Brussels and are easily accessible by car and public transport.
Please send your resume with an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application matches the profile, we will contact you for an interview.