EY Law is seeking an experienced lawyer to strengthen its top tier Non-Profit & Trade Associations practice which primarily focuses on dealing with a broad and diverse range of non-profit law cases for national and international clients, with an emphasis on advisory, governance and structuring work.
- You obtained a Belgian Master of Laws. An additional Belgian or foreign law degree is an asset;
- You have 2-5 years of relevant working experience in corporate law as a member of the Bar, ideally gained in an international environment;
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and have an excellent working proficiency in English.
- You are dedicated, dynamic, willing to achieve and have a passion for teamwork in an international environment;
- You are interested in supporting business development activities to further develop the practice.
As a Non-Profit Lawyer
As a non-profit lawyer you will be involved in the wide-ranging Non-Profit & Trade Associations practice (Belgian and EU non-profit law, corporate law and contract law) and performing quality work in close collaboration with junior lawyers, senior lawyers and the head of the practice (Antoine Druetz, Associate Partner). You will work on cases for national and international clients such as NGOs, EU lobbies, trade associations (in sectors such as banking, health, life-science, IT, food, etc.), universities, hospitals, etc. You will provide practical and business-wise solutions in all non-profit matters, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Corporate house-keeping;
- Corporate governance issues;
- Corporate reorganisations and structuring;
- General non-profit advice; and
- Partnership and joint ventures.
- You will be a part of a well-integrated and dynamic team that works on cross-departmental, national and international matters;
- EY Law offers a dynamic work environment and the opportunity to be a part of an international network of law firms and to interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- EY Law makes a long-term commitment towards its lawyers. We offer a variety of interesting work and the opportunity to work effectively as a member of a worldwide network of professional advisors (EY Law and EY) in an interdisciplinary way, both in Belgium and internationally;
- In addition to our attractive salary and benefits package, you will be given room for personal development, while benefiting from the support of our EY and EY Law network, and offered ample opportunities to learn and grow in your role;
- EY Law offers local and global training programmes as well as professional training on communication, IT skills, management and business development skills;
- You will contribute to business development and be encouraged to take initiatives with this respect.
EY Law consists of more than 50 lawyers in Belgium and offers legal expertise in the following domains:
- Corporate & commercial law;
- M&A/transaction law;
- Tax law;
- Employment law;
- EU Competition, Regulatory & Trade law;
- Public & Administrative law;
- Real estate & construction law;
- Data protection and digital law.
Our firm is an independent Belgian law firm which has access to the international EY Law network of legal practices affiliated to EY. The EY Law network currently consists of 2,200 highly experienced lawyers qualified in their respect jurisdictions in 83 jurisdictions across the globe. Through our network, EY Law Belgium has a truly global footprint.
De Kleetlaan 2, 1831 Machelen