Practice Area: Labor & Employment
Jones Day is a global law firm with more than 2,500 lawyers in 43 offices across five continents. Established in 1989, Jones Day’s Brussels Office has grown to become one of the largest U.S. law firms in Belgium, with more than 45 qualified lawyers serving clients on a wide range of commercial, litigation and arbitration, corporate, banking and finance, regulatory, international trade, and labor and employment law issues.
The Brussels Office is seeking an associate to join its Labor & Employment team.
Broad range of collective and individual labor and employment matters, as well on European as on Belgian level, including advisory work and litigation.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a reputable firm in a labor and employment department;
- Qualified to practice Belgian law;
- Outstanding academic credentials.
Native Dutch with excellent knowledge of English and French.
- The candidate should have a strong interest in labor and employment law, both on a practical and on a technical level.
- The candidate should be a solution-oriented team player, with strong organizational, writing, and oral communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application and CV to:
Delphine Montagne – Brussels Recruiting Coordinator Jones Day
contactgegevensDelphine Montagne – Brussels Recruiting Coordinator Jones Da
Regentschapsstraat 4, 1000 Brussel