* You hold a Belgian Masters in law, testimony to your academic and social engagement that helps you to stand out from the crowd.
* You are a team player looking for work in a competitive yet collective environment.
* You like working in a full service law firm, with a sound Belgian business case.
* You are a native Dutch speaker with an excellent command of English or French.
* Experience in public law in an international or national law firm in Belgium is a plus.
* As a bonus, you have obtained a LL.M. or another useful third cycle degree or you are fluent in another EU language.
Associate Public Law (0-4 years experience)