• You have a Belgian Master of Laws degree and have 1 to 6 years’ experience as a lawyer, preferably with an interest for commercial law, data protection, litigation and regulatory in the Healthcare & Life Sciences sector
• You are a Dutch native speaker who is fluent in English and has an excellent command of French (knowledge of any other languages is a plus)
• You have strong academic records
• You have excellent legal and communication skills, together with entrepreneurial spirit and international orientation
• You are eager to learn and evolve
• Opportunity to work in a well-integrated and dynamic team on high profile cases
• Opportunity to work with a broad range of leading and innovative companies
• Opportunity to be part of a leading international law firm within a dynamic and stimulating work environment
• Competitive and attractive remuneration scheme and career progression
• Long-term commitment to our attorney’s development, training and business development skills
• Possibility to work with other departments and in an interdisciplinary way, both in Belgium and internationally
• Access to dedicated support staff and support systems
• Excellent office location in the heart of Brussels and flexible working environment
Interested? Please send your CV, motivation letter in English and grades to Annabelle Bruyndonckx at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Simmons & Simmons LLP at simmons-simmons.com and about the Brussels office at simmons-simmons.com/en/offices/brussels.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Louizalaan 143/6, 1050 Brussel
02 542 09 60