I am currently looking to hire a Dutch speaking associate with 2 to 4 years’ experience in litigation and general company/commercial law to strengthen my aviation and commercial law practice and team.
We work with national and international clients on all aspects of transport and aviation law, but are also known for our strong presence in the not-for-profit sector and have a fast-growing Belgian and International practice dedicated to commercial contracts and corporate.
Legal500 lists our aviation practice in Tier 2 and recommends me as a leading individual. I am also recommended as an aviation lawyer by Who’s Who Legal. Our not-for-profit practice is ranked in Tier 1 by Legal500.
– Belgian qualified lawyer with a Masters Degree in Law
2 to 4 years’ experience in litigation and some experience in general company/commercial law (contracts and corporate)
– Exposure to consumer/passengers’ rights litigation would be an advantage as would an interest in the aviation sector
– Fluent Dutch (including the ability to draft and plead in Dutch) with good command of English. A working knowledge of French is an advantage
– Client-focused from the outset with an ability to communicate effectively and with excellent interpersonal skills
– Team player who is self-motivated and enthusiastic
What we offer
– Varied and intellectually stimulating Belgian and International commercial law work
– A supportive, dynamic and non-hierarchical working environment
– Continuous coaching, training and support
– A team open to new ideas and offering an opportunity to grow
– An attractive salary package in line with experience
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com