Verhaegen Walravens is an independent business law firm that serves national and international clients.
The core of our practice is Corporate and Commercial law, including both transactional work and litigation. Our practice groups cover a.o. M&A, Restructuring and Insolvency law, Technology-Media-Telecommunications (TMT), Employment, …
Our firm offers excellent learning and development prospects.
Currently, we are looking for one Associate (0 to 3 years’ experience) to join our Corporate and Commercial law practice.
• From day one, you will be involved in challenging cases covering a broad range of Corporate and Commercial law matters;
• You will work with top-quality professionals, and be stimulated to further develop your legal, business and interpersonal skills through training and continuous feedback;
• You will receive an attractive remuneration package;
• You will benefit from our support to develop your personal clients base.
• A 0 to 3 years’ experience in Corporate and Commercial law;
• A strong academic background;
• An excellent command of Dutch, French and English
• Strong reasoning and writing skills;
• Committed to delivering high quality work;
• A good team player, fitting in well with our open but professional culture;
To apply :
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your cover letter and CV : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Boondaalsesteenweg 6, 1050 Brussel